Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page names on navigation menu

Hi All

I'm using V6 and trying to change or, better still, create new Gifs (icons) for insertion into the navigation bar as I need to add several pages that are different to the standard ones offered. Can't find out how to drill down to amend original Gifs (the ones that I don't need) and as a beginner have not a clue about how to create new ones for insertion.

Can anyone help this lost boy?

Thanks in advance

Jim

Hi Jim,

All you would need in an image editor and in that matter even mspaint would be enough to create your custom gif images or to edit the existing ones. Just make sure you create them in the colour you would be using cause edited gif images would not change colours automatically when you change the colours in Actinic under Design | Colours.

Regards,
    Robert.

Comment

Jim,

All the gif images used in the default site can be found in the Site1 folder or C:\Program Files\Actinic vX\Sites\Site1 . You can rename the existing ones and name the ones you create with the original names, you will then still be able to use them from Design | Options | Navigation.

If you mean 'Brochure Pages' you can do this by right clicking on the 'home' icon and selecting New Brochure Page, you will then have to create a fragment within it that displays the content.

Kind regards,
      Bruce King
      SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
      X