Product Layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Layout

Hi I'm designing my shop and my want my product layout to look like my attachment, has anyone got any ideas how tro make it look like this, as i can only get Actinic to have a large photo and whole info of the product.
    Attached Files

Rory,

You can achieve something like this in Actinic by using one page as a section page and putting your products into sub-section pages.

Instructions on doing this are on page 24 of the Advanced User Guide for v7, available from the Actinic Support documentation download page.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Hi, Thanks for your help on that one, but got another small problem, how do i make the text be under the image and not on the left hand side

Comment

This will require some level of HTML knowledge. Edit the Act_SectionLine.html template in the root of the site1 folder and you will see it is a simple table you can re-arrange to suit your needs.

Take a copy of the file before editing

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi i know HTML, but the code has nothing on it about the title name, this is the code below so u can have a look, <DIV ALIGN="LEFT">

<div align="left">
          <p><a href="NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONLINK"></a>NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONIMAGE</p>
          </div>
          NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT

Comment

Sounds like you are using another of the section templates as set up under Design | Options | Layout | Section Links Templates

You will need to add in

NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONNAME

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
            X