Surcharges Don't Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surcharges Don't Work

I am trying to set up a surcharge that Will be applied only when some one phone our sales call to make an odrer (for people that don't have access to the internet). I have set up a login for all the members of our sales team, each one a seperate buyers within a Customer Account Called HWC. I have put this Customer Account inside a customer group called HWCPhoneOrders.

I then set up the following in the Discounts and Surcharges section...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Order-Level:
    Description: Telephone Surcharge

Properties:
    Enabled: Yes
    Based On: Cart Value Including Actual Tax
    Type: Amount
    Require Coupon: No

Triggers:
    Cart Value: £0.01
    Amount: £2.13
    Surcharge: Yes

Date Restrictions:
    Valid From: Yes - 04/03/06
    Valid Until: No

Restrict to Payment Method: No

Restrict to Cutomer Group: Yes
    Customer Group: HWCPhoneOrders
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

However, when I log in to the site as a member of the sales team the surcharge is not being applied to any of the ordes.

I have tryed disabling the restriction on the customer group and then surcharge is applied to every order (logged in or not). Why is it that when I apply the restricion to only my sales team the surchagre stops working?

Hi there,

Can you please email me dummy login details for that customer group as well as your website URL so that I check it out.
    [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Navy]
    Regards,
    Karthik

Comment

We are developing the site for a client of ours.
      It is still under development so there is a password you would need to access any of the pages.
      I have checked with our client and he isn't very keen on many people knowing this password.

Is there any advice that you could give me without seeing the pages or do you really need to log in to find the error?

Even if I can get permission to release the pasword to you, I would not want to put those details on to this forum as that would be too public for my liking. Do you have any other way I that could send the details to you.

Comment

Hi there,

You can send me the website URL as well as password to knsupport(@)actinic.co.uk.
        [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Navy]
        Regards,
        Karthik

Comment

I have e-mailed the login details to you.

Comment

Working...
          X