Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

graphics-template question

Hi Everyone! Annette here!

I hope you can help me.. I'm sure you can the knowledge here is incredible.
    Ok here it goes.

Customer has Actinic Catalog V7.03
    She is using the clean layout (http://www.whitedogbone.com/acatalog)

She wants me to put in a few graphics in the navigation bar located to the left. These graphics are not to be links.. just graphic separators so to speak, to separate the section titles into small groups .. like this

Graphic
    section title
    section title
    section title

Graphic
    section title
    section title

Kind of makes it more organized. Could someone tell me the coding I'd need to do this and also the template I'd need to change?
    Thanks in advance for all your help!!
    Regards!
    Annette

Hi Annette,

You will onle be able to do that if you hard code the Graphics inbetween the links. You will not be able to use the Actinic netquotevar variable or the javascript if you want the effect described, you will have to copy the code from the source code of the existing page and then replace the code you are using to get the top level sections in, with the code you copied over from the generated page. You will then be able to insert the graphics as you need them to appear. This will have to be done in Act_Primary.html ( Catalog Pages ) if the same effect is desired on the Brochure and Checkout Pages then you will need to look at Act_BrochurePrimary.html and Act_PrimaryCheckout.html respectively, these are in the site1 folder.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X