template design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

template design

hi there, i am trying to design my own template, which i have done many times before but this time i wanted to create a backgound image that all the actinic tables sit on instead of a solid colour background,

i've tried adding in to the script the following

OnLoad="NETQUOTEVAR:ONLOAD" NETQUOTEVAR:BGIMAGE

this seems to work when i preview it in dreamweaver and also when i site preview in actinic but when i upload the site it does not work, i've also checked the backgound image has uploaded and in the right place and that all seems to be ok

any help would be great

Have you assigned the image in Design | Options | Site Defaults | Background? I have an image for the background instead of the bgcolor, have the image mentioned in 'Site Defaults' and have no issues with generation as the site then takes the bgimage. If you look in the BrochurePrimary and the Primary templates you should see ..
    <BODY TEXT="NETQUOTEVAR:FGCOLOR" topmargin="0" marginwidth="5" marginheight="0" OnLoad="NETQUOTEVAR:ONLOAD" NETQUOTEVAR:BGIMAGE NETQUOTEVAR:BGCOLOR NETQUOTEVAR:LINKCOLOR NETQUOTEVAR:VLINKCOLOR NETQUOTEVAR:ALINKCOLOR>
    Which is default, so you will not need to add the code again... If you have issues with the Logo area stillt aking the bgcolor instead of the image, then look for this line ( 4 or 5 below )
    <td align="center" bgcolor="NETQUOTEVAR:PALCOLOR2CSS">NETQUOTEVAR:BROCHURELOGO
    </td>
    remove the bgcolor="NETQUOTEVAR:PALCOLOR2CSS" and replace with background="NETQUOTEVAR:BGIMAGE" save and check the preview.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X