Rotating Images on Home page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donna Kempster View Post
    There are so many to choose from out there it's difficult to know which ones are best. Will let you know how I get on! Wish me luck! D
    Enjoy the search and the implementation.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
    SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
    Custom Packages

Comment

Hi malcom can you exsplain how i can intergrate this in to fragments, I have managed to put it inn the head tags of the overall design, however i want slideshow in fragments not sife wize, can you exsplain how i define the images in a variable, with the text changing with each slide??

manythanks lee
      http://www.novadetox.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by globalee View Post
        Hi malcom can you exsplain how i can intergrate this in to fragments, I have managed to put it inn the head tags of the overall design, however i want slideshow in fragments not sife wize, can you exsplain how i define the images in a variable, with the text changing with each slide??

manythanks lee
        Lee's site now uses a carousel on the front page and cycling images in tabbed fragments on the product pages, using jquery 'cycle' and jquery 'just another carousel' with custom variables to make it easy to change the pictures and text if required. The practical limit is around 20 items but even that slows down the Actinic system due to the number of custom variables that are required in a section.

The jquery cycle is much more flexible than the simple gallery I used before and provides a much better solution.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
        SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
        Custom Packages

Comment

Normans Solution

I tried to implement Normans solution as it looks like the best way of going about things but it's just not working for me. I'm using V10 Enterprise, are there some change I need to make?

Comment

Hi Norman. Tried to implement this in ACT V10 Enterprise but can't get it working. Are there any change I need to make for V10?

Comment

This is a V7 thread. The way to do this for V10 will be completely different.

It's definitely posted on the V8 or later forums.
              Norman - www.drillpine.biz
              Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
              X