X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corrupted imports and theme changes

Hi all,

Its that time again
    I have still not decided on a final layout for my new site and now have a major problem. If I cahnge theme or import a backup I end up with a mixture of 2 different themes showing ?

As you can imagine its looks like a jigsaw puzzle tipped out of a box !

Is this normal or has my software become corrupted ?

Cheers
    Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

As well as the snapshot you should really take a full site copy of the folder to ensure all changes are picked up and implemented... this will also catch any re-named templates that may still be appearing in Actinic database but not available in the new import.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks jont.

Unfortunately its happening on a clean install of v7 and im literally just flicking through standard, unaltered themes with no user content and im getting mixed theme previews. At the moment ive got a best seller theme with a smart shopping cart.

I went through a lot of this last year and developed a caffeine addiction in the process, this year im drinking filtered water and its made no difference

Im sure I will get it sorted and probably end up with a standard theme that looks 'ok ish'. Just wish we had more templates to choose from !

Cheers

Mick
      Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

The shopping cart is the usual bug to get orphaned when you swap themes - have you tried copying the Act_PrimaryCheckout.html from the formats\themes folder under Actinic?

All my sites in Developer have the original cart theme orphaned - must be a bug in Actinic - I create my own layouts so never notice it.

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X