Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help "The Connection with Server Was Reset"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help "The Connection with Server Was Reset"!

The message in the title appeared when I tried to upload amendments tonight. Please let it be simple.........

Pam

been getting this all day with one of my sites

gave up in the end....

Originally posted by pammyjz
    The message in the title appeared when I tried to upload amendments tonight. Please let it be simple.........

Pam

Comment

Oh well if its not just me I'm going to bed. Hope it is ok tomorrow.
      Thanks for replying.
      P

Comment

"The connection with the server was reset" is still coming up. I cant upload any amendments. Any ideas?

Comment

Pam,

If you do a network test in Advanced | Network Setup, does it pass? If it does not I would suggest contacting your Hosting company as it looks like the FTP time out is too short and causing the disconnect with the server.

Before going to the hosting company check in the Network Settings pane to see if you have 'Use Enhanced FTP' selected, if not select it and then click on the 'FTP Options...' button you see on the right hand side. Under 'Silent Running' select enabled, click on OK and then on Apply in the Settings window and then try a test, if this still fails then you have to take it up with the hosting compant and get them to increase the FTP timeout.

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X