unregistered customers can enter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unregistered customers can enter...

I just noticed that when you click on "Rechercher" (="Search") on that page http://commerce.ictl.com/, and then you search for an item (eg: "pigtail") and click on a link in the result page, you can enter in the catalogue, even if you are not logged in !

any idea?

thanks a lot
    Mathieu Perino
    ICTL - Liaisons Optiques

Hi Matt,

Check in Business Settings | Ordering if you have 'Allow Orders from UnRegistered Customers' and 'Allow Repeat Orders from UnRegistered Customers', selected. If so, unselect and make sure that 'Request login on shop entry' is selected. This will prevent people being able to get into the store without logging in.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

I'm afraid there's another problem... here is a screencapture of my current settings.
      Mathieu Perino
      ICTL - Liaisons Optiques

Comment

Mathieu,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this one. I see the attahed iamage and the only thing I can ask you to try is to select 'Allow Orders from UnRegistered Customers' and then unselect the option below it and once again unselect 'Allow Orders from UnRegistered Customers' option to see if it then sorts the issue for you.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X