Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorting orders in the Orders tab

Hi,

We can see our orders in the orders tab, but if we click on either "Date Ordered" or "Date Shipped" to sort by date, the orders resort into an apparently random order. All the other column headers seem to work fine... It used to work! And it's a big nuisance.

Any ideas about how to get this working again? We recently deleted and purged several orders, and compacted the database - could that be a factor?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

- Dave

This was an issue sorted in a patch - have you recently installed a new patch version?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

We currently have 6.1.3. Looking at the release notes on the main site, I can't see any reference to a fix for this problem - do you know which version fixed it? I'm a bit loath to upgrade unless it's likely to fix the problem, as we do have modified perl scripts and it would involve reapplying various changes.

Thanks again,

- Dave

Comment

I can't find any records that this was an issue in v6. I have tested it out in v6.1.5 and do not get a problem. It is possible that something has gone a bit awry in your database but usually compacting sorts these things out. We would really need to see your database to find out why it was going wrong, so could you please register a support call here and someone will take a look at it for you.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Hi,

sorry to raise this here again, but I did as TraceyG suggested and raised a support call (support query number 72263). I got a quick response from Kiran Chandran who asked me to send a snapshot, which I did, on 13 March. No reply, so I chased him/her on 22 March, no reply, chased again 1 April, still no reply... Does this person still work there? Is there any way to get someone to look at the support call again please?

Comment

Hi,

How big was your snapshot. Kiran does still work here but does not seem to have received any of your emails. I have asked one of the other email support team to email you so you can send the snapshot to her. Please note that if the snapshot is more than 10mb in size then we cannot accept it by email but the person dealing with your query will be able to give you alternative methods of getting it to us.
            Tracey
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X