Large gap at Side of Products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Large gap at Side of Products?

Please can somebody help me please, I have got this large gap at the left hand side of may products and I am not sure how I have done it or how to rectify it. Has anybody any ideas?

http://www.brownsladders.co.uk/acata...M_LADDERS.html

Also, Feedback on the website is much appreicated.

Thanks.

Hi

Im not getting any gaps when i take a look.

Comment

Its just that I wanted to move the information on the products more to the left - it's seems a big gap between the left hand links column and the Product description.

Could it be something that is set on my computer?

Comment

Loretta, your product pages show a table align center like this
        Code:
        <TABLE WIDTH="500" COLS="3" BORDER="0" CELLPADDING="10" CELLSPACING="0" ALIGN="CENTER"><TR><TD WIDTH="160"></TD><TD WIDTH="160"></TD><TD WIDTH="160"></TD></TR> <Actinic:SECTION BLOB="A00025.cat"/> <TR><TD COLSPAN=3 VALIGN="TOP">  </p><p align="left" style="margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0"><A NAME="aCLASS_203"><span class="actregular"><B>Domestic Aluminium Extension Ladders</B>
        while your main catalog page is left aligned.

On the product page layout tab try 'Use Parent' as the overall layout, or if that is the current setting, experiment with the other options to see if you can get the effect you want.

If not, reset everything as it is now, and come back here with details of what you found.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thank you for your help, I have managed to do it, I switched the Overall Primary Template to Left Aligned and it has shifted it to the side.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X