Link Actinic with invoice sofware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link Actinic with invoice sofware

Hi, I actually work with Actinic 5 and will upgrade very soon to V7 Business. I am interested to create a link between my invoice software (I don't know the exact name in english), a software similar to Sage (the name of mine is Maxima). So I'm looking for someone who can create the link between the both. I need an interface to pass sales orders from Actinic into Maxima (with all the informations for customer and order details) and in the other side to actualise Actinic with the informations coming from Maxima (Stock level, price modified etc)
    There is no company able to do this in France (If they exist I don't know them !), so I'm looking for a company or a someone which would be able to do this job. (Excuse me for this bad english !)
    Thanks
    Didier
    Didier
    www.supreme.fr

I think you will find it hard to find someone who can do this, if you do it will not be cheap. As far as my advice goes it would be cheapoer and quicker to swap over to sage and then get someone.

please ask for other suggestions
    Web design Bradford

Comment

You should use quickbooks pro it works well and is a lot cheaper than sage.

We use it well..

Comment

The problem is that Sage and Quickbooks pro are english software, and I am not sure that they are compatible with French laws. We also have Sage in France but structure is completely different from the one in England.
        Didier
        www.supreme.fr

Comment

Working...
        X