Menu Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Menu Links

This is probably a very stupid question, but here goes......

If I have a menu that I have built out of seperate text links using some NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBxxxxLINK links and some direct page links, and placed it on the ActBrochurePrimary.html template, how do I stop the relevant page link 'text' appearing on the page that has been chosen? ie. not showing HOME on the main homepage, but showing on all the other pages using the ActBrochurePrimary.html template. Do I need to do seperate templates for each page? Again, if I do the same on the ActPrimary.html template, can I get LOGIN to change to show LOGOUT when someone has logged in? Is this something that happens automatically with NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBxxxLINK links? If so, how would I get the same thing to work with straight page links?

Thanks.

Cheers, Richard
    http://www.smarterproducts.co.uk

Hi,

Do I need to do seperate templates for each page?
    Yes, you will need a separate template for each page to hide the relevant link.

can I get LOGIN to change to show LOGOUT when someone has logged in?
    I'm afraid not. The link will always say 'login', however, when someone logs in they should see some links at the top of the page showing the 'Account' name, 'buyer' name and a logout link.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X