From B2C to B2B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From B2C to B2B

I've recently changed companies & am in the process of suggesting an ecommerce software purchase. Since I have been working with Actinic for over three years I thought of course recommending it, however I have been in a B2C environment but now I have some very specific B2B only needs.

Can Developer

Use P.O.#s & C.O.D. as payment forms?
    What system does it have for concealing prices?
    How well does it work in terms of setting up business accounts & how do you recommend alloting them?

Thanks very much!

Christy

You can enable a PO within the design | text area, so it covers that need for you easily, which likewise, it also includes the different payment methods within the payment and security options, so

For B2B prices, it will only show those prices to those logged in under that system, i.e. account customers see the retail price (that all see) and there own price, where as those without a login or on a different account schedule will just see retail or there specific discounted prices. You can also have it so that no prices are shown to retail if it is a B2B only site and then prices shown when they are logged in.

Assigning accounts can be done from an order from a retail customer or manually, where you then click a button to email the customer the login details specific to them, so pretty straight forward, but no automatic signup abilities.

Comment

Working...
    X