How to change font sizes in Smart theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to change font sizes in Smart theme

Ok, this may be a really simple question for some of you but I cant seem to find an obvious answer for it

I am using the smart them and just want to make some of the fonts slightly bigger (especially the top navigation text such as:

Home UP Catalog Search View basket etc etc

I guess I need to edit the templates but I cant see where to change the fonts? How do I know which template to edit?

Option 1
    Advanced | Template Manager - change to the grey tabbed view if you are not already ther (click change view). Miscellaneous tab, CSS files. Look for actxregular, actxsmall etc.

Changes here will affect everywhere that uses that font size.

Option 2
    Track down the template - find the code and you will see something like <span class="actxsmall"> and change the CSS font class to the next in line (ie it currently shows actxsmall - change to actregular)

If there is no span tag, then that part of the code is using actregular by default. Add a <span class="actlarge"> </span> either side of the block you want changed.

Beware of NETQUOTEVARs - these can bring in different formatting from another template or from design text options.

[aside: when I started this answer, I did not realise it would be so complicated - there are a lot of variables in this simple request]
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

This pops up quite alot when you search the forum.

Wouldnt the simplist fix be for Actinic to produce the smart theme with text that the average person can read?

Comment

Working...
      X