Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shopping cart descriptions

hi

Ive tried adding NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTDESCRIPTION, CUSTOMVAR:..., and 'extended info' (although i didnt try tweaking the cart template for this)

And I cant seem to get the shopping cart table to display any other product description other than the standard NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTNAME.

How is it done (in v6)?

Whats the trick?

regards and thanks in advance

0ad

There is no way to add any product information other than the product name and price to the shopping cart. This is because the shopping cart uses different information to that contained in the the product HTML pages.

What you can do is included a non-optional component in the shopping cart with the product, which will just have the effect of a bit of custom text. There is a knowlege base article here which will tell you how to hide component quantities in the shopping cart table.

Comment

There is no way to add any product information other than the product name and price to the shopping cart. This is because the shopping cart uses different information to that contained in the the product HTML pages.

What you can do is included a non-optional component in the shopping cart with the product, which will just have the effect of a bit of custom text. There is a knowlege base article here which will tell you how to hide component quantities in the shopping cart table.

Comment

thanks cdicken, i dont really get what to do, but im slow like that anyway =)

j

Comment

Working...
        X