Setting up customer account & login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting up customer account & login

I would like to set up a login for a group which will allow a discount on certain products.

Not sure if I am going about this the right way ...

I can see how to set up an account but is there anyway I can bypass entering a delivery/invoice address as many different people will be logging in and will therefore need to be able to enter their own details.

Would I then need to set up a customer group followed by a product group? Am I right in thinking you can choose which products to discount?

I think I am making this more complicated than it is so any advice/help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Melody
    www.secureorder.co.uk

The easiest way to do this is to issue a discount code instead of a login. If you want to use a customer account, you will have to put a dummy address in and then allow the customers to change it during checkout.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Discount Code

Hello Jan

Thanks for your advice.

Is it possible to set up a discount to work with only certain products?

Thanks

Melody

Comment

Hi Melody,

You can, add the products you want to discount into a product group and then discount against that group. It is called a cart content discount.

... I spent most of today setting this up for my marketing feeds and feel as if I am now an expert in cart content discounts :-)

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X