Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ship to different address based on order value

Hi
    I don't know if anyone else has managed this or knows of a thread- (I have searched in the forum but can't find anything.)

Is there a way of setting up Actinic so that if an order value is below a certain ammount it can be shipped to a different address if required?
    But if an order is over a certain ammount it can only be shipped to the cardholder's address.

The shipping charge on the website at the moment is based on weight - the weights are same as the prices. Any order over £60 is free shipping.

The option to ship to an alternate address is disabled at the moment as the option had been abused by a couple of dodgy customers. It's a shame because the genuine customers who would rather have their order shipped to work or somewhere else miss out.
    Located - Sunny Kent
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Hi there,

I am checking this with my development team and will keep you posted.
    [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Navy]
    Regards,
    Karthik

Comment

thank-you.
      We have re-instated alternate delivery function adding a line of text next to the chack box saying that we will only ship to a different address if the order value is under £100.

If customers that order over this ammount check the box then my client will contact them directly.

If the developers come up with a solution so that the alt delivery address is not an ooption over a set value that would be great!
      Located - Sunny Kent

Comment

Hi there,

As the development team told me that this is not possible at the moment, I have added this to the wish list item on your behalf.
        [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Navy]
        Regards,
        Karthik

Comment

thank-you
          Located - Sunny Kent

Comment

Working...
          X