Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fragment at top of catalogue page?

hi,

i'd like to have a text-only fragment at the top of the catalogue page, but if i drag it in it goes straight to the bottom - i can re-arrange the sections within by dragging them to the "catalogue" name, but the text fragment always stays at the bottom..

any ideas? - if i'm using the wrong method, how should i insert text on the catalogue page without it appearing on the other pages?

thanks,

david

This is one of Bill's favourite replies - against the section go to Layout | Location and Arrangement of Section List where you can change the settings accordingly or set at a global level if desired

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

aha - ok, thanks!

it does pose another problem however - i originally had my sections directly below "catalogue", but have now had to add a second layer so as to have access to the "layout" tab -
      no problem there, but i am using (from the advanced guide) some javascript that creates "a Bulletted List containing the Top-Level Sections
      and Sub-Sections" (p38)

so this now lists the sections, as i had before, but also the top-level section i had to insert (named gallery)

This isn't a huge problem, it makes sense for there to be a link back up (though there is one elsewhere) but do you know if there is any code to list only sub-sections?

thanks,

david

Comment

Quoting Chris Dicken today in the Developer section:

"The one you need is SECTIONLISTTOP (or SECTIONLISTBOTTOM)"

that is NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONLISTTOP

if you have access to the Developer section it is the last thread

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X