Made-to-order products in Actinic??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made-to-order products in Actinic??

I'm new to e-commerce desktop apps and I'm trying to decide if Actinic will work for us. I like a lot of the features the Business and Developer versions have to offer, but what I'm really after is functionality which will make it easy for our company to setup a wizard like process for building their products.

Essentially, we offer products which are customized to each customer's needs. Users need to go through a 5 step process to completely select all their product options. Each step needs to display a graphic for each option customers can choose from. Is this something that can be easily done using Actinic, or will this require a lot of custom development on our part? Utilizing a series of drop-down lists for the product options is not sufficient for us. Thanks for any advice any of you may have!

Norman Rouxel has a plugin that allows you to associate a graphic with actinic attributes. His site http://www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff/index.html, it is called NorMap.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Here's an example http://www.fastframes.co.uk/acatalog...__a_Width.html of an Actinic site that's been heavily tweaked to display a custom product in real-time.

Probably not close to what you want, but shows what can be done.

If you give more detail of what you want to sell and the steps involved, someone may be able to comment further.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thank you for the quick responses!

I will take a look at these suggestions/examples. Please do let me know if anyone has any further advice. Cheers!

--jeff

Comment

Working...
        X