Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Restoring default setting?? undo deleted

Hi there,
    I am a newbie and just start out. On Actinic Catalog in the content tree under "Home" I first replaced the default images, which were there from the beginning, with some images of mine. That did definetly not work out.

I wanted to put the images in there which were there before however cvould not remember the origional file names. On the page detail page the two fields were "Button image" and "Highlight images". I actually dont know if these two default images in there were important, however I wanted to undo thes steps but it was allready saved. If I am opening a new design the origional images are not there. How can I reset the entire Actinic Catalog to its origional settings.

If I want to start a new project than the software askes me for "License new site". This was a free version from one magacine, however I recieved a license key from Actinic. Do I need a new license key for every new site ?

I hope someone or the actinic-support can answer me these questions about the default setting and the license key. I would very much appreciate it.
    Thanks very much,
    cosmoglobe

Hi MArk,

look on the hard drive under Program Files \ Actinic \ Formats \ Themes you will see the original files under various themes there.

To licence new sites you will need to buy a new license - 1 licence = 1 url.

You can upgrade to the developer version which allows unlimited sites. Note you should only upload to the actual URL you will be using as this will be the registered site - dont upload to a temp address and then try to upload to another

HTH

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks for that. However I forgot what the origional files were called
      On "Page Details of "Home" the index.html

Button Images: ???Filename???
      Highlight images: ???Filename??

If I browse the origional files...I am sure its one of them, but I dont know anymore what they were called. I was hoping anyone here can tell me

Thanks,
      M.

Comment

If you preview the folder to display thumbnails you will see the images - no second guessing

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X