Can't check out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't check out

Just deployed new site. Only change made was to use Norman's Multiple Other Info Fields patch. There's only one product...it's a LogIn Registration Product. Info passes to cart fine but when you go to Checkout I get the following message...

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@4dogclubsonly.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.4dogclubsonly.com Port 80

http://4dogclubsonly.com/acatalog/Or...n_Request.html

This is third site deployed with same server and never had this problem so I must have done something wrong with the patch...but I can't see it.

Any help greatly appreciated.
    Jeff Pollack
    www.alldawgs.com
    www.profleeceusa.com
    www.4dogclubsonly.com
    www.silverwood2007.com

Errors in the Checkout imply that OrderScript.pl has been mis-patched. Best get your backup of the one from C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Original and try again.

The patch affects 2 areas of OrderScript.pl (one for customer email and the other for the downloaded order). You can do these one at a time and Upload and test after each. This way you'll know where to look if it fails.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

The values input to the entryfields are not being passed to the cart. Using the other checkout button, I was able to get the error, "You must set a value for 45Organisation Name" etc. even after putting data in those fields.
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Norman:
        Made that assumption and went back to the one I saved before patching and did both ActinicOrder.pm and OrderScript.pl patches again...uploaded and now I can't get to the cart at all.

Need a short respite to avoid going blind and will give it another go.
        Jeff Pollack
        www.alldawgs.com
        www.profleeceusa.com
        www.4dogclubsonly.com
        www.silverwood2007.com

Comment

There was nothing wrong in ActinicOrder.pm (it does the info display in the Cart), so if you still have the earlier patched one put that back.

It's OrderScript.pl that was broken.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
          X