Customer Log in screen..how to disable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Log in screen..how to disable?

How do i remove the customer login screen, as i wish for any customers to access the catalogue without having to log in. Ive have been in BUSINESS SETTINGS/ORDERS/ and UNcheck the section allowing registered customers to log in / and have CHECKed the UNregistered customers to log in.

But that doesnt seem to work?????!!!!

Bisically i dont want screen to come up when they try to enter my website.

also anyone esle on version 4.. it would be ideal if i could see some example of your websites to see what i may be doing wrong as appereance goes.

thanks

Try unchecking both - that would seem more logical.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Benn,

What you are doing is correct. Have you updated or refreshed the site after making the change in Actinic?

Kind regards,
      Bruce King
      SellerDeck

Comment

hi, thanx for the replies,

Unchecking them both does not work, you have to select one or the other.

Yea ive updated & refreshed the site after unchecking the appropriate box, but still i get the page up.

very confusing and frustrating.

cheers
        Benn

Comment

In V4, you get the login screen whenever you have registered customers defined on the database. Changing the settings of the values you have been changing just changes what appears on the login screen. So as far as I can see, the only way to get rid of the login page is to remove the customers.

In V7, the login page is optional.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

hmmm, yep that makes sense, ill give that a try and see.

Appreciate the help. ill let u knowhow it goes.

Regards
            Benn

Comment

ok, i had 3 customer accounts that i had made up in testing a while back. now ive suspended all 3, and sent thm for purging..

In customer accounts there are the 3 suspended customers with a big red cross over them.

i then refreshed the website.. but the login screen still apears!.

....hmmmm what now???

cheers
              Benn

Comment

You need to purge the accounts before you upload. The red cross just indicates that it is marked for deletion, not that it has been deleted. this can be done in Housekeeping | Purge | Purge Customer Accounts...

Kind regards,
                Bruce King
                SellerDeck

Comment

You need to purge them.

Regards,
                  Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                  Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                  Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Brilliant,it worked, its all fixed now. Thanks guys

i owe you boys a pint!. (Y)

regards
                    Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Benn
                      i owe you boys a pint!.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                      X