Different Invoice Address Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different Invoice Address Problem

When i select in my site to give a customer the option os selecting a different selction of email address i get the error below when i try to go to next stage.

You have specified '' as the invoice location but the selected address uses 'United Kingdom'.

However is i just tick the option in their account to have only 1 address everything ok any ideas anyone.

John

Your Problem

What Version are you Running my v7 Works Fine I can check The settings if you want
    http://www.itclearance.com

Comment

I'm getting the same error.

Actinic 7.0.6 dev edition, using customer accounts, customer is logged in and the options are set to "allow user to select or enter a new address", and "only invoice address" is UNchecked.

It works fine when "only invoice address" is checked, but obviously doesn't let them enter a different address. It also works fine I the customer enters a new address. But if they select the pre-filled address it says -

You have specified '' as the invoice location but the selected address uses 'United Kingdom'.
      This may be related to having simple shipping/tax which means it skips the page where it asks you for a country...? But how do I fix it?
      John

Comment

John,

It is related to having simple shipping/tax. The workaround is as follows...

Open 'OrderScript.pl' within your site1 folder and search for 'Update location info'

You will see the following line:
        if ($::g_LocationInfo{SEPARATESHIP} eq "" &&
        After this line press enter to create a new line and put in the following
        $::g_LocationInfo{INVOICE_COUNTRY_CODE} &&
        Save and exit. Update the site.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

I'm getting this in V8, does anyone know what the equivalent fix would be for V8?

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I do!! It's the same of course because it's a perl file change rather than a design change.

I've changed it and it's worked.

Yeah

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
            X