Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

product descriptions - one line

Hi again,
    I would like to have my products with the description each on a single line so you can click on the single line and it will open up more detailed info with an image. Sorry if this is a really simple question, i'm only new to this.

Cheers,

Jacy
    Jacys Computer Supplies
    Web: http://www.jacyscomputers.com.au
    email: sales@jacyscomputers.com.au

There is a template called "No image, laid out in rows" that might do what you want. To use it go to set the default product template to that one in default options/layouts tab.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan!!
      am having problems with my site so i can only preview it locally at the moment

I am downloading your sales analysis now so will let you know how it goes when i download it.

Cheers,

Jacy
      Jacys Computer Supplies
      Web: http://www.jacyscomputers.com.au
      email: sales@jacyscomputers.com.au

Comment

You can also use the "One Product Per Section" trick where you have a section (A), set up with a very compact layout, containing a list of sub-sections (Prod1,Prod2,Prod3,etc) where each of these sub-sections contains a single product (Prod1,Prod2,Prod3,etc).

You set each sub-section name to match the name of the single product they contain and thus when the customer opens section (A) they see what looks like a very compact list of products.

Norman
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
        X