Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with editing my Invoices!

Hi,

I am new to actinic & would like to edit my invoice from the standard invoice to one that contains my logo/company name/address/web addy etc etc....how do i do this, as i cant find the option to edit anywhere & have searched about loads.

Many thanks for your help & i'm sorry if i have asked a daft question or one thats been asked loads already!,

Originally posted by Talus
    Hi,

I am new to actinic & would like to edit my invoice from the standard invoice to one that contains my logo/company name/address/web addy etc etc....how do i do this, as i cant find the option to edit anywhere & have searched about loads.

Many thanks for your help & i'm sorry if i have asked a daft question or one thats been asked loads already!,
    Hi Talus, do a search on 'editing invoices', but basically unless you have a copy of Crystal Reports version 8.5 you CANT edit them. Certainly there is no facility in Actinic to edit to do this although I hear one is going to be implemented in future versions.

Folk

Comment

Originally posted by Folk
      Hi Talus, do a search on 'editing invoices', but basically unless you have a copy of Crystal Reports version 8.5 you CANT edit them. Certainly there is no facility in Actinic to edit to do this although I hear one is going to be implemented in future versions.

Folk
      Thanks for your reply!

So without the Crystal reports 8.5 software, i cant edit my invoice at all? I'm shocked i must admit, why include invoices in the software if you cannot edit them at all without the need for external applications!

http://www.pyramid.com/Product.aspx?StockCode=481168

Is this the right software?

many thanks

Comment

Yes that's the package, however some people on the forum do have CR v8.5. Jan from Mole End being one, she might undertake to make some changes for you at a reasonable price - I believe she's done this for other people in the past.

Comment

You can change all of the text on the reports using the report tabs under design prompts. But you need crystal 8.5 to add logos and the like.

You can also write your own reports in Microsoft Access if you are that way inclined (you have to run them in access as well).

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X