Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Delivery/Contact/Shipping Details font be adjusted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Delivery/Contact/Shipping Details font be adjusted?

Hi

I used Actinic catalog for one of my customers and was happy with the software.

I would like to purchase Actinic Developer but I have one area of concern : Where the Delivery Details, Contact Information, Tax and handling etc all seem to be in small print on just one page, my questions are:
    1. Can the font be made bigger (and preferably using percentage to determine the font size and not fixed) ?
    2. If needed can the sections be separated into different pages? And if so how can this be done?

I look forward to receiving your feedback asap.

Many thanks and best regards

Debbie

1. Yes. My solution - which was a side effect of editing every template used by Actinic and using CSS <div> containers to set all the fonts and sizes was to set the <actxxsmall> declaration to 75% as this was the only place it was being declared (terms and conditions)

2. do you mean seperate the delivery and payments onto individual pages? Is so then No ... this has been raised before as a wish list

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by jont

2. do you mean seperate the delivery and payments onto individual pages? Is so then No ... this has been raised before as a wish list
      And what was the outcome of the wish list?

Comment

And what was the outcome of the wish list?
        As you can imagine, we receive a lot of suggestions for improvements and enhancements to the Actinic product. We discuss each one internally and then prioritise them based on how many people have asked for them, how much work it will be and which ones will benefit the largest number of potential customers.

In the case of splitting the checkout into different pages, it is a large amount of work to change the way the online checkout works as it would basically mean re-writing it from scratch - so we have pencilled in this wish list request for a time in the future when we change the online technology used to run the checkout.

Comment

Working...
        X