Web Refresh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web Refresh

So... it seems my laptop does indeed FTP, just not to the Unix host. Lots of other folk on thi shost are doing OK. It's just my Laptop (Samsung SX10) that doesn't want to cut the mustard.

On Actinic test site, I can upload if I set the client timeout and connection timeout settings towards the maximum settings (35,000 microsec's or more) but the bugger still won't work with Fast Hosts Unix platform.

Since uncle tom cobbley and all who are hosting on Fast Hosts don't seem to have ht esame problem as me, it looks like I'm unique and that there is something weird going on in my Laptop. Any one else experienced anything like this?

Any ideas why my Laptop is timing out before it can get into a two way handshake with the Fast Hosts server?

In the meantime...

Aaaaagh!

As this appears to be part of some earlier thread it would be better posting there where people could see more about your problem and things that have already been tried.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

If only I could find earlier thread.

Comment

Click on your name next to the green ball and see the drop down to go to all your previous posts.

Comment

Working...
        X