Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left Hand Nav - Advice on Javacript

Hi

I currently have some Javascript running my left hand nav. See www.kjbeckett.com. I would like to amend this and would appreacaite any advice:

When you click on on of the two headings (by brand / by type) a full list of sub-headings appears / disappears. This works well because I have so many sub-headings I would not want them to appear all the time.

However as I have multiple pages under the sub-headings I would like further javascript to display the sub-sub-headings.

I would like to keep the appear/disapper display as it is at the moment. However I would like a different type of display for the next set of sub headings:

So a customer would click on By Brand (and the sub headings would appear) and then if the customer hovered over Simon Carter a list of sub-sub headings would slide out from the side. I know this is possible by its self but can the two scripts be merged?

Thanks

Paul
    KJ Beckett
    Men's Clothing & Accessories
    Cufflinks, Underwear, Ties, Grooming Products
    Bath, England
    Fast delivery to UK, USA and worldwide.
    Men's Fashion Blog

Head over to www.drillpine.bz and have a look at Nortree and NorCascade one of those swhould suit your needs (please respect the donationware definition).
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Hi

Thanks. Unfortanately one of Norman's patches isn't an option this time as I dont want every Actinic page to appear on the list. Therefore I need to hardcode this (which is not too bad because the headings dont change that often).

Not being that Javascript skillful I managed to get the previous version working but that was from a template. I'm struggling to understand how I might do this extra functionality. Can anyone recommed a good source of Javascript info?

Paul
      KJ Beckett
      Men's Clothing & Accessories
      Cufflinks, Underwear, Ties, Grooming Products
      Bath, England
      Fast delivery to UK, USA and worldwide.
      Men's Fashion Blog

Comment

Hi there,

Please check the link http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=13368 (post #5)
        [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Navy]
        Regards,
        Karthik

Comment

Working...
        X