Want to change Product list style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to change Product list style

Does anyone know how I can change the content tree product list to specify a particular font and colour, but I don't want this to alter the section name?

Thanks

If you can provide a clue as to which theme you are using someone may be able to help

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Sorry, I'm using template Clean Layout 03. I've managed to change the font, but I would like to specify that my product list be bold and if possible to have a rollover colour of white.

The only way I can think of doing this is to move the existing navigation and replace it with hand coded, but I need this to be as easy as possible for the client to upload.

Thanks

Comment

I set up the style sheet which did change the side product menu, however it ignores my hover action, it only puts a white line under my text, it doesn't change the font colour to white:

.actxsmall a:hover {
        font-weight: bold;
        color: #FFFFFF;
        text-decoration: underline;
        }

I have even changed the colour on the basic actinic.css a:hover but this doesn't effect it either.

Thanks

Comment

Are you trying to define the colour for the a:hover or for .actxsmall, both of these are handled individually in the css file.

a:hover{
          color:NETQUOTEVAR:HLINKCOLORCSS;
          font-size:10px;
          text-decoration:underline;
          }
          You can define the colour in Design | Colors .. | Mouse Hover Link: , thats if you use NETQUOTEVAR:HLINKCOLORCSS

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

If it is just the side navigation you may be better setting a new <div> around the navigation links otherwise all links will change even in the middle of the product and brochure pages eg

#myNAVIGATION a:hover {
            font-family: CUSTOMVAR:ACTCSSFONTFAMILY;
            font-size: 10px;
            color:NETQUOTEVAR:HLINKCOLORCSS;
            text-decoration: underline;
            }

in the primary templates you need to wrap the navigation between <div id="myNAVIGATION"> and </div>

This will apply your formatting just to the one area and not all links

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
            X