Electronic Invoice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electronic Invoice

Does any one know how you can E-mail the invoice report?

Print it to a PDF file then email from there?
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Thanks for that.

How do i print to PDF. Always just prints to printer

Comment

Get hold of a piece of PDF software, I use CutePDF, I think its a free one, you'll find it through Google.

Then, once installed, just change the printer settings to your PDF programme. That allows you to save it so you can email it, etc.

Maybe other members have a better method?
        Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Or ... you could use one of my plugins to do this, I have 2 to choose from

1) One Stop Automation - downloads and processes orders, the email PDF module is available as a low cost standalone module.

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...utomation.html

2) One Stop Order Processing - all singing, all dancing batch order processing module, very powerful tool.

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...rocessing.html

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X