Navigation buttons on home page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navigation buttons on home page?

Hi, I want to include navigation buttons on my home page, but am unable to work out how to achieve this - can anyone help? Many thanks, Sue Cuthbert.

This is the second time today to refer someone to this thread for help with basically the same question. Always try a search for your answer before posting and let it be known that you've tried (or you'll anger the Gods of code that reside within).

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=18563

c

Comment

Nav. buttons on home page

Thanks, Charles. I wasn`t actually very clear in my post - what I should have asked was how do I get the navigation buttons present on my home page NOT along the top of the page but down the left hand side? Thanks a lot, Sue Cuthbert.

Comment

Sue - can you let everyone know which theme you are using and someone may be able to help

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Nav. buttons on home page?

Hi Jont - thanks. I`m using one of the clean layouts: Layout 3 in Actinic catalog

Comment

Hi Sue,

I achieved getting my shop navigation down the left side of my brochure pages by editing the 'Act_BrochurePrimary.html' template (Advanced | Template Manager | Brochure tab' (click 'Change View' if you do not see the tabs) | Primary button) and search for:

Code:
            <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5" height="100%">
              <tr>
                      <td background="palette3bg.gif" valign="top" width="160><br>
              </td>
            and change it to:

Code:
            <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5" height="100%">
              <tr>
                      <td background="palette3bg.gif" valign="top" width="160">
            NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBSITEMAP<br>
            NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBINFO<br>
            NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBSEARCH<br>
            NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBCART<br>
            NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBCHECKOUT<br>
            NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBMAIL
                       </td>
            I hope this helps.
            Tracey
            SellerDeck