Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listing manufacturers

Hi!

I want a list of product sections on my site, and a list of manufacturers. I have Actinic to the point where I can, on the search page, click on dropdowns to search by manufacturer, section, or both. What I'm aiming for is to bypass the seach page for the manufacturer names on the top of my site, making each one into a link like the following ('Ford' as the example manufacturer).

Code:
    <a href="NETQUOTEVAR:SEARCHCGIURL?PAGE=SEARCH&TB=A&S_CUSTMAN1_0=Ford&GB=A">
    Ford
    </a>
    My problem is that I can't get "NETQUOTEVAR:SEARCHCGIURL" to be replaced by "./cgi-bin/ss000001.pl". If I can do that, I have no problem. How does Act_simplesearch.html do this, and can I do the same on my product pages?

[update]

Upon closer examination of my site, all my NETQUOTEVARs are actually working on the main catalogue page, and most of them work on my product pages. Search.html is the biggest problem for me: NETQUOTEVAR:TOPLEVELSECTIONSTOP will not give a list of catagories, instead it leaves an empty space in my HTML. How can I get NETQUOTEVAR:TOPLEVELSECTIONSTOP to work on search.html?

Hi Mark,

I'm afraid that NETQUOTEVAR:TOPLEVELSECTIONSTOP will not work on search page but you can use JavaScript section list. I will add this to our wishlist.

Comment

Working...
    X