X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site Snapshot errors

When performing a site snapshot I get the following error messages:

Errors
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 582) - The file C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\School_Groups.html was not found System error 2 - The system cannot find the file specified.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 582) - The file C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\P_holiday_tips.html was not found System error 2 - The system cannot find the file specified.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 582) - The file C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\P_school_groups.html was not found System error 2 - The system cannot find the file specified.

Can someone point me in the right direction here. What do I need to do to get rid of them?

Thanks

Check first in Advanced | additional files to see if you have named those files as extras to upload.

If not, then you need to find out where you have referenced them in your links and correct the references.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Are the P_n.html files previewed files?

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I believe they may be preview files Jont. I'll have to look through all my links to see where I've put them, see if that helps.

Comment

I have got a similar problem. I've renamed some of the pages (HTML names) and Actinic has retained them some where. I have compacted the database, purged old content, checked the additional files, but they are still there some where.

If anyone knows where these links are being held and how we get rid of them, then please share the info...

Software-1st
          http://www.software-1st.co.uk

Comment

Did you rename them inside Actinic as Actinc should keep track of any changes to file names?

Bikster

Comment

Yep, they have been modified through Actinic - it does seem to be a tad strange.

Software-1st

Comment

How do you know the links are still there?

If it is live on the server the pages still appear then Actinic has a habit of not entirely removing them during a upload.

Bikster

Comment

I ran the Google & Froogle mash from Mole-end and it complained about some of these files. I also get the error when creating snapshots.

I'll have to check the server to see if any stray pages are present - this should be interesting as I have quite a few pages now.

Software-1st

Comment

I've not been able to locate the files in my templates at all... looks like something for support to look at?

editted to add: used the find command in dreamweaver and managed to find the offending bits hidden away in my templates after all , removed them and error messages are gone... now to cancel the support query

Comment

Nice one Remmo,

I'll fire up Dreamweaver and have a proper look when I get in the office. Nice find.

Software-1st

Comment

Working...
                      X