ACTNIC MMS integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACTNIC MMS integration

we currently have our entire catalog in Sage MMS, is it possible to export this into actinic and only have the store open for registered customers?

We also have over 6000 products, will this pose any problems to actinic?

Originally posted by khizman
    We also have over 6000 products, will this pose any problems to actinic?
    No - some users have recorded over 30,000 products ... maintaing them all is another issue

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Does this software allow me to show catalog only and purchasing and prices only for customers who login?

Comment

Yes. Take a look at this thread:
        http://community.actinic.com/showthr...t=prices+login

Comment

ok, cool
          another problem i have come accross when having a play around is that each section will display every single product in that section, is it possible to have it on pages, i.e have 10 showing per page?

Comment

Hi,

This one is currently not a possibility within Actinic but there is a work-around that involves creating sibling sections with x number of products, you can then create 'Previous' and 'Next' links between the sibling sections. This is detailed in the Advanced USers Guide.

Creating Links to 'Previous' and 'Next' Sections

This exercise will create links to 'previous' and 'next' sections (i.e. sections at the same level in the store – sometimes known as 'sibling sections').
            Include content similar to the following within the overall layout (primary) template for a section where you want the links to appear:
            <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
            <tr>
            <td><a href="NETQUOTEVAR:PREV_SECTION_URL">NETQUOTEVAR:PREV_SECTION_NAME</a></td>
            <td align="right"><a href="NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT_SECTION_URL">NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT_SECTION_NAME</a></td>
            </tr>
            </table>
            Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X