Importing A Site Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Importing A Site Question

In File/Site Import/ where I am trying to overwrite a current damaged site with an earlier version there is a warning box which says "The import file contains Sites ...etc" Then another warning that the import will overwrite the site(Site1) etc..." and just below that is a tick box which says "Overwrite all orders in Target Installation" Can someone tell me what this means-the tick box phrase I mean.

I would like to replace the damaged site with the older version but keep my current orders info - is this possible or will I lose all orders after the time the older version was saved?

If you tick the box, the orders and the catalog/tempates are imported, if you leave it unticked, the orders are left as along and just the catalog / templates are imported.

So for your case, leave it unticked.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan, its easy when you know how!

Comment

It's not actually, because my own sites refuse to import or export :-)

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X