Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Despatch Addresses & irregular VAT

Hi there

I am currently researching shopping carts for my online food gift and hamper business. Am keen to know if actinic supports sending items to multiple addresses within the same order as this is key for me.

Also, as hampers contain a mixture of standard and exempt VAT rated items, the VAT is calculated proportionally and is different for every item - can this be entered manually?

Finally - why Actinic over the other options on the market?!

Thanks for any advice you can give...

Medstark

Hi there,

Actinic is designed in such a way that it can take only 'Invoice address' and 'Delivery address' and I am afraid that it may not be possible to send the items to multiple addresses.

Also we cannot edit the VAT manually in an order.

May be I can add this to the wish item on your behalf.
    [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Navy]
    Regards,
    Karthik

Comment

There's no need to edit the VAT manually as actinic calculates it based on the VAT rate you enter for each product. Actinic can also create a product price based on a number of 'components' each of which can have it's own price and VAT rate.

Actinic also allows an input form to capture details for a product such as date, delivery details, etc for each item and I can't see any reason why you can't use this for the separate delivery addresses.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
      X