Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site wide price increase

Hi all,

We need to put a percentage increase on our website.

I have done the Froogle export method and increased the products by 10% once I have imported the data back into Actinic and the VAT has been added the price looks terrible like we’ve just typed random figures for our prices.

Any Excel whizzes out there that can help me get my end prices looking good??

Is there a plug-in for this or if Actinic plans to use 3 decimal places for VAT users in the near future?

Many thanks in advance.

Alas this is a known and on going issue with Actinic only working to 2 decimal places (hopefully to be resolved in future releases)... you can do various tweaks to the VAT but this does away with the immediacy of a quick site-wide price increase.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Done for you

Send me 1 line of your data, so I can put the product info i the correct order, and I will send the excel file back to you explaining how to do all prices.
      Thanks for helping me, all healp is needed.

Regards
      The Trautbec

Comment

Jan at mole-end has got a profit and pricing tool that can add or subtract a % on prices
        Chris Ashdown

Comment

The profit and pricing tool allows you to set a cost price on the database at a percentage of the selling price, if has a nice export / import function though that can be used to get access to prices to changing in excel.

You can find more information and a free trial for this tool at this URL :

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...cing_Tool.html

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X