Futurepay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futurepay

Anyone got any experience of using/integrating Worldpay's Futurepay facility?

I could do with the ability to take a number of regular payments at monthly intervals but would rather automate it if possible.
    Regards

Tony

You need to first of all get WorldPay to activate it on your account with them.

That said, not sure if the Actinic system will be able to integrate with the FuturePay method of form inputs needed as it uses a number of extra form inputs that are specific to the its implementation and use, i.e. frequency of payments, initial amount, continueing amount, is it amendable by the merchant etc etc...

To be honest I do not see how you can incorporate it within the Actinic system without some major changes to the ordering scripts to enable the generation of the correct details and amounts, and then making it only available for some items and not others would be a nitemare.

Another solution might be to use the Select Junior option offered by WorldPay and establish a separate Buy Now Monthly option button, that will connect immediately to the WorldPay payment page and process the order for that item alone.

Hope this helps........

Comment

Thanks for that - you've sort of confirmed my worries!
      Regards

Tony

Comment

Working...
      X