header image across a section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

header image across a section

Hi, I've nearly finished building http://www.clintons.rbplimited.co.uk/. If you could have a look, and go to the Stobart Honda section, you should see a graphic below the list of product thumbnails. I've added it as an image only fragment. What I want to do is add the image below the breadcrumb. Every time I move it up to the top it just goes back down to the bottom.

Also if you click to view a product form the Stobart Honda section you'll see I've added the graphic in the correct place. Again I've done this by adding an Image only fragment to each product. Is there a way to get the graphic on every product within the section without adding a fragment to each product individually?

Hope this makes sense

Regards

Wayne

To have the graphic fragment show first on the section page -

Select the stobart honda page, and change the layout and position of section links to bottom (you may need to untick use default before you can do this).

Graphic on every product -
    Create one fragment (on the section page?) and then copy and paste into all the other pages you want it to appear on.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

You could also use a Javascript / CUSTOMVAR combo where you can specify which image to include against each section ... if the Javascript find an instance of the CMV it would insert the image - if not it would be ignored

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks Bill,

Do you know the template that will allow me to remove the HR from under the fragment.

Regards

Wayne

Comment

see post #4 in this thread http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=20119 from Sumiya - I think your horizontal line is coming from the same source.
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
          X