Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brochure Page Buttons

Hi,

I am trying to remove one of the buttons on the Brochure Page but having great difficultity in locating its source, any help would be much appreciated.

The button I'm trying to remove is "More" which links to the More Info page, I only want to remove this one button, not all the Nav buttons.

I have searched the forums and found a few references to the button and the Brochure Page Nav buttons but nothing to say where this particular button can be edited or changed.

Once again any help much appreciated..

All the current 'buttons'are generated by the NETQUOTEVAR:HEADERGUIDE or NETQUOTEVAR:FOOTERGUIDE in the code, the only way to replace any one button is to comment out that code and then INSERT the code for the individual buttons you DO want.

There is more on this in the help documentation.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thanks Bill,

May be easier just to keep the button...

Comment

It's possible that you still have it listed among the demo brochure pages that come with the program.

I would never want to second guess Bill, but I believe if there's a brochure page with that name under the home page, you just need to delete that page and the button will no longer show up.

You can put it back anytime by creating a new brochure page and choosing the 'More' button images again.

c

Comment

@Charles

you are of course, correct. Deleting the destination IS a valid method of getting rid of the button.
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Hi Bill / Charles,

Many thanks for your replies, I never thought of deleting the page, it was that simple, couldn't see the wood for the trees.

I would also like to change every button on the site with my own creations and make them all mouseover buttons, I have changed all the easy ones, will do a bit more searching and try to figure it out, but I think changing the buttons which are in the Checkout process may be challenging.

Thanks again
            Ian

Comment

Working...
            X