Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with creating Coupon discounts

I am using Actinic Business V7

in the discounts and surchange box (under order level) I have created some discounts that are activated by using a coupon code, they are enabled and I have uploaded them to my site

The problem is that when testing the on the site. I enter the coupon code and nothing happens

why?

I have no problems creating discounts that do not require coupons

Coupons are CaSe SeNSitiVe ... always a good place to check first

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

case is correct

Comment

Where on the site are you applying the coupon? Does the discount not kick in even if you reach the checkout? Is the discount enabled and what options do you have ticked if you look on the Miscellaneous tab?

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

the coupon applies for a monetary discount on the total order, add this code and get £10 off your order

the discount does not kick in at any point through the checkout,

the discounts are enabled with no restrictions

and all coupon code boxes are ticked in Miscellaneous

I have temporaily removed the coupon fields from the site until I can get them to work

Comment

John,

I have tried this out on a couple of sites here and with various combinations and the coupon codes do work. I would suggest raising a support ticket @ http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm or if you have a cover contract you can call support, as we will need to take a look at a snapshot to determine what is happening.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X