Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exporting Pending Orders - all become Completed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exporting Pending Orders - all become Completed!

Hi there

I am just testing out a site luckily but thought it would be useful at the year end to export the pending orders as a .csv file. I highlighted them and right-clicked to choose Re-Export Files.

I was surprised that they all jumped out of the Pending and into the Completed tab, which is not what I wanted. I could also see no way of telling which was Pending and which Completed from the resulting .csv file

1 Is there a way that I can export or view in some convenient way a summary of all the pending orders at the year end?

2 In the exported .csv file, opened in Excel, all the prices are oddly presented, eg 21.99 becomes 2199 (which would be nice, but sadly not true!). Any ideas as to how this can be sorted

Many thanks

Jo

You can use our One Stop Order Procesing product to do this, the advanced version has an export feature.

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...rocessing.html

It has a 30 day free trial, so you might want to save that for your year end.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks very much Jan for your help. The free trial sounds a good idea!

Can I just confirm though that I am not doing anything wrong within Actinic? Is it right that the Pending Orders move into Completed when they are exported or is there some setting that I am missing? Similarly with the numbers issue.

Thanks

Jo

Comment

Pending orders that are exported are moved to complete by Actinic - it's not something you did wrong. This was confirmed by support a little while ago in a similar thread.

Comment

Working...
        X