Quickbooks Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quickbooks Integration

Given that the Quickbooks SDK 5.0 now supports integration with quickbooks UK versions:

QuickBooks SDK 5.0 can be used to develop software that integrates with any or all of a long list of QuickBooks products, including the following which are new for QBSDK 5.0:

QuickBooks Simple Start Edition (2006 and later)
    UK Editions of QuickBooks (QuickBoooks Pro and QuickBooks Accountant, 2003 and later)
    QuickBooks Merchant Service (for credit card processing). QBMS can be used with of QuickBooks or independently; QBMS transactions can be download into QuickBooks where they can be reconciled.
    When can we expect to see some proper integration between Actinic and quickbooks for the UK? This would be a real godsend for many of us users.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Hi Mike,
    Thanks for the heads up on the SDK release.
    I have been awaiting this development for some time. I would be very keen to hear of a date for realase for a fully integrated Actinic link for quickbooks.

Over to Actinic.......
    Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
    Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
    SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Hi chaps

I've passed this information over to the management team for discussion. I'll post back when I receive a response.

Comment

We are just making some structural changes to the Quickbooks link software which will clear the way for this development at the moment. But with regards to when the new interface will be developed, I cannot see it happening until after the next major version is released, simply because our development team have no spare capacity just at the moment.

But it is definitely something we want to do - and soon.

Comment

Hi Chris,

I cannot see it happening until after the next major version is released
          When you say 'next major version' do you mean V8?

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

When you say 'next major version' do you mean V8?
            Yep. Absolutely.

Comment

Hi
              Not sure if i've missed any updates on this.

Has Actinic got any further with this?

Comment

Hi Georgia,

Unfortunately, with such a large customer base, we have more requirements coming to us that we can ever possibly hope to meet. Sadly, because of the reality of QuickBooks's market share in the UK, compared with someone like Sage, we are just unable to allocate development resource to it at this time.

Kind regards,
                Bruce King
                SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                X