Attribute Radio Buttons in a row

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attribute Radio Buttons in a row

I'm trying to display my radio buttons in a row across the page, to do this I have moved the NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTS as described in the advanced guide and put it within a table...

Code:
    <table border="1"><tr>
    NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTS
    </tr></table>
    To complete the effect I have changed Act_VariantRadioButton.html to be enclosed within <td> tags...

Code:
    <td>
    <SPAN CLASS="actxsmall">
    <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME="NETQUOTEVAR:ATTRIBUTEREF" VALUE="NETQUOTEVAR:CHOICESELVALUE" NETQUOTEVAR:RADIOCHECKED> NETQUOTEVAR:CHOICENAME
    </SPAN>
    </td>
    This is working OK but some part of Actinic is still insisting on putting <BR> tags after it calls Act_VariantRadioButton.html. I've tried changing phrases 2045 and 2046 to no avail, the generated code is still
    Code:
    <table border="1">
     <tr>
      <td style="vertical-align: middle;"> 
       <span class="actxsmall">Attribute Description</span>
       <br>
      </td> 
      <td> 
       <SPAN CLASS="actxsmall"><INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME="v_354_1" VALUE="1" CHECKED> X</SPAN>
      </td>
      <BR>
      <td>...
    You can see the <BR> tag on line 10, as a result of these tags I get a lot of white space above my table which I certainly don't want.
    Any suggestions of where I can remove these tags would be most welcome.

Click on the attribute in the left hand Actinic content tree and look at the Attribute details tab on the right. Is the <BR> specified in there as a separator? Just blank that box.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Hi Bill,

One of those can't see the wood for the trees moments. Yup, it's another ID-Ten-T error.

Many thanks,

Andrew

Comment

Working...
      X