Adding extra address line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding extra address line

One of the problems with HSBC card processing is the AVS checking the address and reporting back Zip Match Only.

One such instance prompted me noticing that there are only two Address Line fields in Actinic but three in HSBC (ignoring Company and City).

How can I add an Address Line to the Invoice address in the checkout that will be passed through correctly to HSBC ePayments? I thought about changing the text in the Company field (which I don't need) but presumably this maps to the Company field at HSBC?

What I need is a way of adding Address Line3.
    World Designs DIY Hi-Fi Kits
    www.world-designs.co.uk

Peter,

At present Actinic does not pass an Address Line3 to match with the one you mention HSBC has. The interface to HSBC would require a rewrite if we are to pass an additional field over. The current interface is built in accordance with the "HSBC CPI integration guide" which does not detail an Address Line3.

I have asked Development to comment on this and will update you with their feedback. I think this is an item for the wish list but will wait for development to comment.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Peter,

This is also covered in a Knowledge Base article that you can access here.
      Passing the Address Line3 value to HSBC is a wish list item and I will add a vote for you.

Kind regards,
      Bruce King
      SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
      X