Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with over ordering

Hi everyone

I have a problem with the stock, I enter an amount like 5 for stock in hand but when a person orders on line they can order as many as they want. It does not say not enough in stock, Can anyone help.

Regards

Check Business Settings under the 'Order Processing' tab to see if 'Allow Backordering' is ticked. If it is, that may be why the customer can order any quantity regardless of inventory status. Are your packing lists and invoices indicating a backordered quantity when this happens?

I have it allowed because my products drop ship these days and I can always fill any size order. (no more inventory; yippee, yay).

I'm not sure what happens if backordering is not allowed, but maybe this will head you in the right direction.

c

Comment

Reds,

Try this Thread:

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...=stock+control

I had the same problem. Remember Actinic will only reduce stock figures when you re-upload after downloading any orders - it does not adjust stock in realtime.

Tom
      www.silvermoonbeads.com - Gemstones, Pearls, Hill Tribe sterling silver, Swarovski and Findings.

Comment

Working...
      X