Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Help

My Actinic site has been working for several months now with no problems but now all of a sudden, when I try to download my orders I get the following message....

"A payment service provider was downloaded for order 'xxxx' but no matching order was found in actinic ecommerce. It is most likely that an order was placed and authorized while actinic ecommerce has been downloading the new orders from the website (but there may be other reasons). We strongly recommend that you restart downloading orders.

If this warning has occurred for the same order number in successive downloads you may have a problem with the order on your website. Press no and follow the instructions. Details of the authorization will be given and you will be given the option of deleting it from the website and continuing to download authorizations or restarting order download"

I have deleted several orders and I still get the same message with each order. Also Protx is paying the money into our account but we are unable to retrieve the order details meaning that we are having to phone each customer. As a result I have suspended the site but it is essential that I can get it back online as quickly as possible. Can anyone help me. Please.

I'm afraid I have no quick suggestions for you. Please register with our email support team here in order to get the problem resolved as quickly as possible.

Comment

Working...
    X