Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froogle again!

hi,

i have submitted a feed twice to froogle and both times it has been unsuccessful!

i have got the txt file from actinic froogle data feed so it should be perfect i would of thought please can some help as this is so frustrating, froogle are so slow in getting everything live!!!

thanks again

alex

http://shhh-itsourlittlsecret.co.uk

What errors are you getting?

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Unable to process feed, is whats its saying on the error its self?

also its saying on the bad feed data bit that "html_escaped=YES"

then its has a list of "invalid urls?"

not too sure whys its saying all this as i got the txt file from "from actinic froogle data feed"

????thanks

Comment

Can you check your Actinic version, that line should not be in the file if you are using 7.0.6. If you are using an earlier version, you will need to either edit the feed or use on of the plugin feed generators that are available.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

sorry,

i have no idea how to check the version ??? i thought because this site waas built for me it would of been the best version?

oh well how do you check the version then i can upgrade if nessary

thanks

Comment

Alexander,

Open up actinic and select help from the top right of the screen followed by about. This will give you the version number that Jan is asking for.

Regards,

Dave

Comment

thanks,
              i have checked but it is saying that it is version 7.0.5.0.0.0 fjba
              is this that up to date one as like you said beofre it should not be creating that error for the feed?

Comment

That version usings the USA froogle format, you need to upgrade to 7.0.0.6 to get the European froogle format generated.

Regards,

Comment

ok thats good we have got to the cause!!

sorry too be a pain but is it possible to help me get the link so that i can download it?

i have no idea thats all!

thanks again

Comment

Alexander,

I would strongly recommend that you get your designer to do this upgrade for you. It is not always a straightforward thing to do and from your posts on here I think that you might get into trouble if it goes wrong.

If you don't want to do that, give Actinic a ring for details of upgrading.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                    X