Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breadcrumbs in Extended Info?

Hi,
    Is it possible to include the breadcrumb trail in the Extended Info pages?

(I've changed my Extended Info pages to use the current window and not a pop-up.)

I've tried including NETQUOTEVAR:PARENTSECTIONSTOP and NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONNAME but it doesn't appear to know what these are from inside the extended-info template.

Any help much appreciated.

Dave

Template/NQV Cross reference..

One for the Actinic guys...

Is there a document that indexes all the actinic templates and which NETQUOTEVARS are valid in them. Your user manual has the opposite index but it would be really useful to be able to look up a particular Act_* file and immediately see which NQVs are useable and which aren't.

Any help on my original post above also greatly appreciated..

Dave

Comment

One for the Actinic guys...

Is there a document that indexes all the actinic templates and which NETQUOTEVARS are valid in them. Your user manual has the opposite index but it would be really useful to be able to look up a particular Act_* file and immediately see which NQVs are useable and which aren't.
      If you go the main help in Actinic and go to the 'Editing HTML' section, you will see section called 'List of All Templates in Actinic', which does exactly what you need.

With regards to your issues with showing section-level variables in the extended info page, I'm afraid there's just no way to do this. Sorry. You've only got use of the product-level ones and the site-level ones, but that's it.

Comment

Thanks Chris.
        That is indeed exactly what I was looking for.

Comment

Working...
        X